Psychoanalytic Explorations at IPSS
IPSS invites practitioners of psychiatry, psychology, social work and psychoanalysis to participate in a series of papers prepared and discussed by members of the IPSS community. These papers reflect our theoretical niche which centers on self psychology, intersubjectivity, and dynamic systems theory, while also embracing neuroscience, infant research, classical psychoanalysis, and other relational theories.
Come listen, learn, and share your views with us.
- IPSS PSYCHOANALYTIC EXPLORATIONS with DARREN HABER and D. BRADLEY JONES, THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2022, 8pm – 9:30pm
Stay tuned for information about registration for our other events!
- IPSS VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE WITH LIVE SUPERVISION, THURSDAY, APRIL 21, 2022, 8pm – 9:30pm
- IPSS SPECIAL SPRING EXPLORATIONS with FRANK LACHMANN AND SPECIAL GUEST! SATURDAY, MAY 7, 2022, 4pm – 6pm
- IPSS VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE AND EXPLORATIONS, THURSDAY, MARCH 24, 2022, 7:30pm – 9:30pm
- IPSS EXPLORATIONS with DAYNA SHARP, LCSW
- IPSS SUPER EXPLORATIONS and 2nd OPEN HOUSE!
- EXCLUSIVE Psychoanalytic Explorations for IPSS Community! Join Us for a Conversation between IPSS candidate, Paul Sireci, LCSW, & Jill Gentile, Ph.D, faculty
- IPSS Explorations! Thursday, January 14th, 2021, 8-9:30pm, “Phobogensis: Fanon’s Critical Contribution To Understanding The Psychodynamics Of Race” presented by Steven H. Knoblauch, Ph.D.
- IPSS EXPLORATIONS! Thursday, November 12th, 2020, 8-9:30pm – Emily Kuriloff, Psy.D’s WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BABY’S HEAD: Between Victim and Victimizer. Deborah Sherman, BC-DMT, LMHC – Discussant
- Explorations! “A Battle Cry for Our Moment – Revisiting the Two Analyses of Mr. Z” presented by Jenny Kaufmann, Ph.D. and Peter Kaufmann, Ph.D. Discussant: Heather Ferguson, LCSW. Thursday, September 24, 2020, 8:00pm-9:30pm.
- IPSS EXPLORATIONS! Thursday January 16th, 8-9:30pm Mission Impossible: Transformation and Imagination; An Eyes open AND shut case