To be announced.
- IPSS VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE! Thursday April 23rd, 2020 8-9:30pm
- IPSS EXPLORATIONS! Thursday January 16th, 8-9:30pm Mission Impossible: Transformation and Imagination; An Eyes open AND shut case
- IPSS EXPLORATIONS! Thursday November 7th, 8-9:30pm Nicki Nicholas Nicole, Sam Samuel Samantha: Playing Intersubjectively on the Transgender Edge.
- IPSS ONE-YEAR INTERNATIONAL DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM 2020 – 2021
- FALL CONFERENCE! Saturday, November 11th, 2017, 9:30am-2:00pm, “Expanding Our Conception of Empathy.” Co-sponored by IPSS and Ferenczi Center, New School for Social Research
- A SPECIAL IPSS EVENT! Saturday, May 5th, 2018, 9:30 – 12:30 “Empathy and Judgement: an examination of the clinical significance of patient’s extra therapeutic transferences.” A Morning with Anna Ornstein, MD, and Jacqueline Gotthold, Psy.D.
- Explorations! Thursday, May 12, 2016, 8:00-9:30pm, Caryn Sherman-Meyer, LCSW presents “Swimming Lessons: Aging, Dissociation, and Embodied Resonance.” Heather Furguson, LCSW, Discussant.
- October 15 – 18th, 2015. International Association for Psychoanalytic Self Psychology.
- April 23-27, 2014. Division 39 of The American Psychological Association
Jeremy Safran, Ph.D, Lewis Aron, Ph.D, Christopher Meehan, LCSW, Julie Hyman, LCSW, Irwin Hirsch, Ph.D, and Peter Kaufmann, Ph.D. “Discipline and Spontaneity in Contemporary Psychoanalysis: Different Perspectives.” Conference Co-Sponsored by IPSS, The Manhattan Institute, and The Ferenczi Center. The New School, March 15th, 2014
Jody Davies, Ph.D, Shelley Doctors, Ph.D, Jill Gentile, Ph.D, Jonathan H. Slavin, Ph.D, ABPP. “Truth or Consequences in Psychoanalytic Treatment: The Analyst’s Intimate Experience and the Patient’s Mind.” Conference Co-sponsored by IPSS and The Ferenczi Center. The New School, February 2, 2013.